To prepare and conduct a wedding ceremony that portrays your wishes using my creativity, sensitivity and professionalism to make this occasion unique and memorable for all.
I do, I do, I do, I do, I do, I do
I am a qualified Civil Marriage Celebrant appointed by the Commonwealth Attorney General. I am professionally trained and can assist you in creating your individual marriage ceremony.
My PA sound equipment, which includes microphone (hand-held or with a stand), CD player and ipod connection are available to ensure everyone in attendance can clearly hear the ceremony. If required, the equipment can also be used at the rehearsal so the wedding party and readers can practise.
I am available to conduct ceremonies across Melbourne and its suburbs, including the Dandenongs and the Yarra Valley.
Also, Geelong and beaches along the Surf Coast as well as the Great Ocean Road. (Anglesea, Barwon Heads, Ocean Grove, Point Addis, Point Lonsdale, Queenscliff, Torquay, etc.)
If you are interested in including symbolism in your wedding ceremony, we can create something together.
As a caring Marriage Celebrant, my role is to:
- never assume anything about the couple
- ask questions and listen to your needs
- assist the couple to plan their ceremony
- organise, legalise and humanise
- give choices
- focus on the Bride and Groom’s wishes and be sensitive to their needs
- provide information as to what is required legally for them to marry
- give suggestions for the structure of a ceremony and to provide resources
- be respectful and to understand other cultures
- assist with everything to do with the ceremony, including a rehearsal (if required)
- witness and conduct the ceremony, and
- register the marriage with the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages.